The Industrial Ancillaries Training Academy Suite has two spacious, modern Conference Rooms. Both rooms are available to hire for any occasion; they are, however, particularly suited to business events such as meetings, conferences, product launches, networking events, and board meetings. Furthermore, our facilities are ideally located just three minutes’ drive from the dedicated new Junction 29A, off the M1 motorway, at Markham Vale Commerce Park, Chesterfield. We offer competitively priced Room Hire packages, and tailored, personalised customer experiences.
Room Hire: Facilities
- The flexible IA Academy Suite has two large Conference Rooms which open up into one large, communication-oriented space.
- The Conference Rooms have their own toilet facilities and are right next door to our well-equipped Kitchen and Relaxation Area.
- Room hire fees include free unlimited tea and coffee, as well as use of the kitchen which has a grill microwave, fridge, free hot drinks machine, and a well-stocked vending machine (chargeable).
- Each Conference Room features a large, flat screen TV powered by a Windows 10 PC (easily changed to an input source of your own, such as a laptop or Apple TV), free unlimited wi-fi, and an interactive whiteboard (on request).
- A versatile, modular table system allows for various layouts, suitable for a wide range of purposes.
- The building is wheelchair accessible, with a lift to the first floor Conference Suite.
- We offer flexible hours—in other words, we work around you. Evening and weekend rates are available on request. Just tell us what you need!
We guarantee you very competitive pricing, and are happy to welcome you for a viewing in advance of booking. Essentially, we can provide a customisable, bespoke service that is second to none.
Room Hire: Capacity and Pricing
Conference Room A
- 5 metres x 8 metres area
- Seats up to eighteen people in a conference layout, or up to twenty-six when combined with Conference Room B
- Other room layouts are possible in this versatile space
- Cost to Hire: Full Day £110/Half Day £60
Conference Room B
- 5 metres x 6 metres area
- Seats up to fourteen people in conference layout. Other room layouts are possible
- Useful as a breakout area from Conference Room A
- Cost to Hire: Full Day £90/Half Day £50
Hire of both Conference Rooms
- Large, versatile space ideal for larger events and meetings
- Seats up to twenty-six in conference layout
- Other layouts are possible in this large space
- Cost to Hire: Full Day £175/Half Day £100
Catering is available on request. Buffet menus start from £6 per head.
Room Hire: Further Information
For detailed information, please download the IA Academy Meeting Rooms and Conference Rooms PDF Flyer.
Above all, we’d love to speak to you about your events and their specific requirements. Just give us a call on 01246 242050 and ask to speak to Marketing, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use our Contact Form.
* Please note: Our Conference Suite is on the first floor, but can be accessed by wheelchair-friendly lift. There are no wheelchair-accessible toilets on this floor; wheelchair-accessible toilet facilities are only available on the ground floor.
Accordingly, if you have attendees in wheelchairs, your best option could be to hire our Ground Floor Meeting Room. Although this meeting room is not part of our main Conference Suite, it is directly opposite to the wheelchair-friendly toilet.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements: we’ll be more than happy to assist you.