After planning permission was granted in 2015 for our expansion, work has now been completed and we are proud to reveal the new and improved Industrial Ancillaries headquarters. After just under 4 months of construction, Caddick Construction (our principal contractor) unveiled the new building enhancements and extension in early February 2016.
The external offices have now been extended across the front of the building adding 3,600 sq. ft. of office space.
As well as increasing office space, the building now has an array of new facilities including:
- A brand new Training Academy for the company to focus on delivering it’s BFPA Accredited courses ( more information can be found at www.indanc.academy )
- A re-vamped Trade Counter opening in April 2016 to offer customers a welcoming and more widely-stocked store
- A re-vamped workshop
- New canteen and welfare areas for staff
- New meeting room facilities furnished with modern equipment, created for both staff and customer use
- Additional car parking space to add to the already ample parking available on-site
- Additional Kardex Remstar© vertical lift machines to provide enhanced storage facilities and increase product lines
In-line with the company’s continuous efforts to be energy efficient, the new build has a relentless focus on energy efficiency and eco-credentials. Rainwater harvesting and solar photo-voltaic panels ensure the building keeps up with its low co2 emission rate and company ethos.
The new ultra-modern facility undoubtedly brings more value to the company and an enhanced capability to provide more improved service to customers. Industrial Ancillaries looks forward to welcoming visitors to the new premises and continuing to build the business from strength to strength.